Biomedical Device Innovation
We have attracted growing interest for our expertise in biomedical device related innovation and prototyping. We offer advanced vision-based control systems paired with microfluidics applicable to diagnostic and therapeutic devices. Our team leverages multidisciplinary R&D to develop solutions to customers' needs and provide capabilities not available from existing off-the-shelf systems.
Our expertise spans a wide range of micro and nanomedical technology applications:
- High-performance FPGA-based embedded systems for handheld biomedical diagnostics.
- Integrated cell culture systems for life science experiments in microgravity, to facilitate the discovery of how cells grow and function.
- Methods for developing cost-effective diagnostics devices capable of performing home-based laboratory-grade analyses.
- Methods for safe pluripotent cell induction and cell differentiation for cell-based therapy applications.
- Methods for enrichment and delivery of Exosomes for applications in immunotherapy.